We help build and maintain healthy relationships between pets and their families using a low-stress approach that puts pets and people at ease. Every visit to Priority Pet Hospital includes:
- Education: We’ll teach you about pet health and behavior in terms you can understand. It’s our passion.
- Advocacy: We’ll speak on your pet’s behalf. Putting Pets First means recommending care that maximizes quality and quantity of life.
- Cooperation: We’ll help you balance your needs with your pets’ needs. We realize “plan A” won’t work for everyone!
- Follow-up: We’ll make sure you have the support you need to follow through.
Full Range of Veterinary Services
We are a full-service veterinarian and provide a comprehensive range of medical, dental, and surgical services that will help you improve the quality and extend the quantity of your pet’s life.
- Preventive veterinary care for dogs and cats of all life stages and lifestyles: semi-annual exams; vaccines; parasite testing and prevention; behavior
- See our preventive care schedules for puppies and kittens
- See our preventive care recommendations for dogs and cats
- General medicine: vomiting, diarrhea, limping, wound care
- Dermatology: allergies; ear problems; skin infections
- Internal medicine: diabetes, thyroid disorders, kidney disease, liver disease
- Pet dentistry: professional oral hygiene, dental x-rays, tooth extractions, home care products
- General surgery: spay and neuter, lumps, bumps and masses; major abdominal surgery
- Nutrition: pet obesity and weight management; therapeutic pet foods; healthy treats for dogs and cats
- Behavior: consultations; behavior modification products; training resources