Wanted: Your Photos
As you’ve heard, Lessons Learned from Dogs was a great success. The scrapbook Dr. Burns created, however, is currently devoid of pictures! While she enjoys scrapping about our pets, we thought it would be fun to ask all of you to contribute photos so we can create a book that everyone can share at the hospital. The format of the book is perfect for 3 x 5 to 4 x 6 inch snapshots, and each page has a theme based on one of the “lessons” listed here:
- “Be willing to learn new tricks.”
- “Look forward to someone you love coming home.”
- “Make eye contact when you want something.”
- “Play more. Worry less.”
- “Love enthusiastically and unconditionally.”
- “Cheer up others when they are sad.”
- “When you’re having a bad day, a hug sure helps make it better.”
- “If you just lay around all day, you won’t get much done.”
- “Find joy in being able to run and jump.”
- “The size of the heart is more important than the size of the body.”
- “No one will want to kiss you if you have bad breath.”
- “Life is pretty doggone good!”
If you have a photo you would like to contribute, please e-mail a full-sized digital image to email@example.com; in your message, please include your full name, your pet’s name, and which of the lessons the photo illustrates. Prints are welcome, too! If you want to save us the time of printing your photo, just drop the print (with a note indicating your name, your pet’s name, and the lesson illustrated) in the mail or stop by with your snapshot and we will label the photo for you. We will add the best photos to the book over the next few weeks.
Finally, we’ve recently added a “public gallery” to our lobby refreshment center. The large “memo board” frames are perfect for your favorite photos of your pets, and will have a rotating display of our patients’ and clients’ pictures. Feel free to stop in and let us help you hang your favorite snapshot where everyone can see it. And, if you see a team member lurking around the corner with the camera during your visit… SAY CHEESE!